Scrap Yard Is Excited To Introduce The Killer Cool SYclone! . . .Coming this Wednesday, 2-7-2024 at 9:00 PM Eastern!

Mine could be any color in the world. I have a pepper tree that needs its annual neutering. I’m going to walk into the yard, open the box, and cut that obnoxious tree back. 😁

I was gonna post a "Me so ronery" gif, but it wouldn't link.
That's ok, I know the SYclone is being made 😱😉🍺🍺

anyone have any cool picture's or videos with there new SYclone I’d love to see how that sucker chops?

This has happened to me before, I please a order for a new Busse offering but then someone offers a OG blade in the same realm and I just can't pass it up. I have wanted a Huck Finn for a long time. The Syclone could have scratched this itch (almost) but wouldn't you know it a real Original Huck Finn was offered for adoption, I just couldn't pass it up. I'm getting ready to go camping on the Buffalo River in Arkansas tomorrow. I will try to get some action shots to help hold everyone over until the Syclone ships...

20240323_210048-X2.jpg

This has happened to me before, I please a order for a new Busse offering but then someone offers a OG blade in the same realm and I just can't pass it up. I have wanted a Huck Finn for a long time. The Syclone could have scratched this itch (almost) but wouldn't you know it a real Original Huck Finn was offered for adoption, I just couldn't pass it up. I'm getting ready to go camping on the Buffalo River in Arkansas tomorrow. I will try to get some action shots to help hold everyone over until the Syclone ships...

View attachment 2563215
Congrats, have fun and I am 100 percent jealous of that score 🍺🍺
There's nothing like an OG

sent you an PM :)

View attachment 2563215

View attachment 2563215

LOVE the grip!! Specifics on the sheath??

Thanks!

Back