Share the Wealth - The REK buy/sell/trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looks great! That's the only ffg reblade I've done for the 940 as well...

Also, I'm happy to electro etch my logo on it for anyone who purchases if you would like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still looks great! That's the only ffg reblade I've done for the 940 as well...

Also, I'm happy to electro etch my logo on it for anyone who purchases if you would like.
Oh yeah only FFG too!
Awesome to hear about the etching! Thanks, Josh.

Canted Ember 2.5 leather belt sheath.

Just sheath - Knife NOT included.
E0DAE889-A0FB-405E-A6F8-F5DC72BAC1A2.jpegFF1F88E9-EDD5-488A-A656-457DA7594828.jpeg

8-9 oz veg tanned leather. Show brown dye, hand stitched with dark brown thread. Wet formed for great retention. Fits belts up to 1 5/8”.

This is not a floppy sheath. It is stiffer and holds the Ember 2.5 securely. :)

$125USD shipped. (Conus & Canada)

Last edited:
Canted Ember 2.5 leather belt sheath.

Just sheath - Knife NOT included.
View attachment 1873626View attachment 1873627

8-9 oz veg tanned leather. Show brown dye, hand stitched with dark brown thread. Wet formed for great retention. Fits belts up to 1 5/8”.

This is not a floppy sheath. It is stiffer and holds the Ember 2.5 securely. :)

$110USD shipped. (Conus & Canada)
Bump, just because this is such an amazing little sheath for the 2.5. I am absolutely loving mine, so darn comfortable and great retention. I’m surprised this is still available.

I've got a reblade I'll throw up here if someone wants to snag it at half off... it's a 'blem' (only issue w/ it is it's a little shorter than an OEM blade - 3.33" blade length, from tip of scales to tip of blade). Price is $250 shipped SOLD (blade only, does not include the frame). I messed up the original hollow grind so I converted it to a tanto and it's perfect now 😂. It has a compound grind, nice thin hollow for the rear and reinforced tip (flat ground). It's also a first in this blade shape configuration ;)

I dialed it in absolutely perfect tolerance wise for the lockup, detent, and action (allowing the screws to be cranked down with no play yet drop shut action). The original frame I fit it to is gone and I had 2 more frames here to double check fitment across a few production PM2's... one there is some light horizontal play in, the other it's also perfect in. I say all this to say that you may need to try it in a couple different Para 2 frames to get a perfect match. Hit me up if interested!

i-B7BtKH8-XL.jpg
i-CS7D8Vw-XL.jpg
i-TjbSMvq-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a reblade I'll throw up here if someone wants to snag it at half off... it's a 'blem' (only issue w/ it is it's a little shorter than an OEM blade - 3.33" blade length, from tip of scales to tip of blade). Price is $250 shipped (blade only, does not include the frame). I messed up the original hollow grind so I converted it to a tanto and it's perfect now 😂. It has a compound grind, nice thin hollow for the rear and reinforced tip (flat ground). It's also a first in this blade shape configuration ;)

I dialed it in absolutely perfect tolerance wise for the lockup, detent, and action (allowing the screws to be cranked down with no play yet drop shut action). The original frame I fit it to is gone and I had 2 more frames here to double check fitment across a few production PM2's... one there is some light horizontal play in, the other it's also perfect in. I say all this to say that you may need to try it in a couple different Para 2 frames to get a perfect match. Hit me up if interested!

i-B7BtKH8-XL.jpg
i-CS7D8Vw-XL.jpg
i-TjbSMvq-XL.jpg
Nice! Do you have a profile picture in the closed position?

Good morning,

I upgraded to a gold membership just so I could post here. I’ve only been a knife nut for a few years when a friend of mine showed me a CPK FK and I was like "you spent how much on a knife!?" Now I have several…..

I’d really like to get my hands on a REK Q. Ideally a user in Magnacut but open to most everything.

Thanks for looking,

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back