Sharp & Fiery is Pretty Darn Sharp...

Blues

hovering overhead
Staff member
Super Mod
Just got a box in the mail, (of course I trudged through pouring rain to get it down on the main road), from our friend Coleman. Two very sweet slip sheaths for my new Umnumzaan, and a lovely leather sheath for my new Ember 3.0

I expected nice, but to be honest, I didn't know if I should expect this nice. The sheaths all hold their knives firmly but give them up without a struggle. Most impressively, the sheath for the Ember releases it from captivity by simply putting one's thumb against the leather and pulling the handle with the fingers. Yet doesn't let go of the knife if shaken.

That's craftsmanship. The kind that only comes from patience and dedication.

Thank you, Coleman. These sheaths (and shirt) will be proudly worn both for their quality, as well as what they represent personally.

IMG-1386.jpg

IMG-1391.jpg

IMG-1388.jpg

Just got a box in the mail, (of course I trudged through pouring rain to get it down on the main road), from our friend Coleman. Two very sweet slip sheaths for my new Umnumzaan, and a lovely leather sheath for my new Ember 3.0

I expected nice, but to be honest, I didn't know if I should expect this nice. The sheaths all hold their knives firmly but give them up without a struggle. Most impressively, the sheath for the Ember releases it from captivity by simply putting one's thumb against the leather and pulling the handle with the fingers. Yet doesn't let go of the knife if shaken.

Thank you, Coleman. These sheaths (and shirt) will be proudly worn both for their quality, as well as what they represent personally.

View attachment 2318245

View attachment 2318249

View attachment 2318250

That was a very kind post, Elliott. Thank you for your kind words. I’m very happy that you are enjoying your first impressions! :)

Oh man, now that I have an Ember in the works (I think), may have to get one of those if he makes any more. That is fire, pun totally intended! Love the shirt too!

There is a second pre-order open for the Ember 3.0 pocket sheaths in the thread, John. :)

Congrats on the Ember!! Woohoo!!

Coleman, great work on the Ember sheaths, they came out really nice.

…and sweet shirt, when does the S&F swag shop open? :)

I do have plans…but there is just so little time!!

To be honest, I always try to make things (trinkets) for myself and then my wife says “people will want those.” Haha.

I don’t want to spill the beans just yet, cause I’m just not sure when things will fall into place ya know.

I do have plans…but there is just so little time!!

To be honest, I always try to make things (trinkets) for myself and then my wife says “people will want those.” Haha.

I don’t want to spill the beans just yet, cause I’m just not sure when things will fall into place ya know.

Well, good things come to those that wait (… and don’t get banned).

View attachment 2318245

View attachment 2318249

View attachment 2318250

I really like what I'm reading! Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Excited to try one out.

Back