Sheath belt loop question

I’m looking for sheath loops that are similar to the “pull the dot” loops I see people using but I do not want the removable dot connection. I want something permanent that can’t pop free. I don’t mind the extra effort of having to remove my belt to get the sheath on and off.

Any suggestions?

I know what pull the dot fasteners are but I do not understand your question. Do you have pictures to illustrate what you are after?
Randy

I’m looking for sheath loops that are similar to the “pull the dot” loops I see people using but I do not want the removable dot connection. I want something permanent that can’t pop free. I don’t mind the extra effort of having to remove my belt to get the sheath on and off.

Any suggestions?
Are you talking danglers?

So drill out the pull the dot fasteners, and put Chicago screws in the holes. It's just a form of rivet holds the snaps together, and could easily be drilled apart.

O.B.

So drill out the pull the dot fasteners, and put Chicago screws in the holes. It's just a form of rivet holds the snaps together, and could easily be drilled apart.

O.B.
Looking for something more finished than buying a product and modifying it right away. Is there a sheath supply website that someone can recommend with lots of options I can browse to see if they have something I’m looking for?

I want a way to horizontal carry small fixed blades on kydex sheaths through a belt loop that can’t be popped on and off easily.

In the stickies at the top of this forum.
Sheath makers and such of blade forums. Look through the list of makers. Contact the one or ones you like. See if they are willing to make you what you want.

I don't know of any Sheath supply websites, other than what some of these makers may have. But then I have never looked for one. So that doesn't mean one doesn't exist.

O.B.

Any suggestions?

So let me see if I’m following along here correctly. Are you looking for two individual leather strap pieces. That will attach via Chicago screws to create a scout carry on a kydex sheath ?

I don't know of one either, (sheath supply house). Its such an easy thing to make why don't you do it yourself? From a maker standpoint it just wouldn't be worth the time to make, for me anyhoo, seems like you want them pretty finished and thats what can take time on a leather project. Sure be willing to walk ya through it.

I don't know of one either, (sheath supply house). Its such an easy thing to make why don't you do it yourself? From a maker standpoint it just wouldn't be worth the time to make, for me anyhoo, seems like you want them pretty finished and thats what can take time on a leather project. Sure be willing to walk ya through it.
I found a place that sells sheath stuff. I’m basically looking for this and just need to get some Chicago swrews. Thanks for everyone’s help.

Leather supply places will have the screws as will many stationary stores. They are used on ledger books.

Back