Show me your Fleming knives!

I'm gonna let you name this one Jerry :D
As for the intended purpose to be honest I accidentally added a 1" wide bar of steel to my last steel order and I needed to come up with a model that would fit it. I wanted a simple handle and a clip point blade. It would make a nice b&t, EDC, or even a paring knife.
Jerry you are NOT allowed to name it after a Monkeyo_O

Jerry you are NOT allowed to name it after a Monkeyo_O
Since it is shaped a lot like a paring knife I was thinking about sending it to Chef Douglas for a try out to get his input and thoughts on naming and use. Whatcha think?

Since it is shaped a lot like a paring knife I was thinking about sending it to Chef Douglas for a try out to get his input and thoughts on naming and use. Whatcha think?
I'd love to put it through some restaurant kitchen paces..I've been using that one of Kyle's I got from you way back when.

I'd love to put it through some restaurant kitchen paces..I've been using that one of Kyle's I got from you way back when.
Done! I'll send it out tomorrow.

Jarrett Fleming Jarrett Fleming That would be cool to name a knife, thanks! I'm going to share with a friend for his input to see if he thinks it's more "paring", more "bird trout", more "stabbity" or all of the above.

FssPtz3.jpg

zr3EBQL.jpg

My Pocket Pal showed up yesterday, and I'm really liking it. The size is a perfect EDC and I can't wait to get a @bonafide JouFuu sheath for it so I can stick it in my pocket and go:thumbsup::thumbsup:. A couple pics by itself and a couple with Osprey Knife & Tool Guardless Warthog and WA Surls Bobcat for size comparisons.
4FJiEec.jpg

rtyfGHI.jpg

Mcc8oRx.jpg

sJnHWRp.jpg

GZBj15X.jpg

My Pocket Pal showed up yesterday, and I'm really liking it. The size is a perfect EDC and I can't wait to get a @bonafide JouFuu sheath for it so I can stick it in my pocket and go:thumbsup::thumbsup:. A couple pics by itself and a couple with Osprey Knife & Tool Guardless Warthog and WA Surls Bobcat for size comparisons.
4FJiEec.jpg

rtyfGHI.jpg

Mcc8oRx.jpg

sJnHWRp.jpg

GZBj15X.jpg
C Coach23 that pocket pal sure would look good with my EDC's :D

C Coach23 that pocket pal sure would look good with my EDC's :D
I totally agree Choppaman Choppaman it would look good with those 2 awesome EDC's:thumbsup: Just go ahead and send them my way:D:D. Haha, just kidding, your Fleming collection is growing with some sweet Blades. Come to think of it your Fleming collection is awesome along with your Fiddleback collection, Osprey Knife & Tool, and WA Surls collection. I know I probably missed some too, LOL.

Back