Single Awareness

Singles Awareness Day

Today is known as “Valentines Day”, but it is also Singles Awareness Day.
It is a day that you buy your girl something, or else you will be hearing about it for eternity…
“Remember Valentines Day 2002? That was the year you got me NOTHING!!!”

So, as H.I. Southwest Manager, if you are single or married it is your duty to order a Khukuri on this very special of days.

And remember…. nothing says ‘I love you’ like a Khukuri

Also…HI khukuris last forever

Khukuris are (woman’s/mans) best friend

And remember…. nothing says ‘I love you’ like a Khukuri

I would tend to agree:D However, once you have handed your love the very large, heavy, sharp object, you had better hope that she/he agrees:eek: ;)

Luckily for my wallet my wife has little interest in them. Well, that's not totally true---she doesn't want ANOTHER ONE because she "thinks" that my 12" Sirupati is hers;) :p Quiet Tsimi:p

HI needs to offer a Kumar Karda or something similar with a heart-shaped cho for the romantically (but still everyday useful) inclined. Rosewood handle and maybe a pink sheath! I showed my sweetie that PGA Belbu Special with the nice cho, but couldn't quite convince her it would work well in the kitchen. But then again I've gone from 0 to 4 khukuris and 0 to substantial woodchuckery supplies in two weeks here, so maybe she's still in a bit of shock :)

Great sales pitch, Dave. Plus if the gift doesnt quite work out, you'll have another khukuri for the hoard. I see a win-win situation (somewhat) here...

Andrew Limsk

Back