• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Small Sebenza 21 Collection sale, Part 3 SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

d.r.h.

starik
Platinum Member
I've made a decision to sell all but a few small Sebenzas from my collection and stick with collecting Mnandis. So, over the course of the next month or so, I'll be posting a couple at a time to determine which I keep and which go to a new home. Up today are small unique graphic models. I've listed both of these for sale before, but didn't find the right collector interested in these particular pieces. Often, this is the case with UGs ... they don't have as widespread appeal as inlaid models. So, while I have priced them fairly, in my opinion, I am willing to entertain "reasonable" (please, no low-ball) offers (and all offers to be proposed via PM or email only). Priority will be given to anyone willing to purchase at the listed price, so keep this in mind if you are making an offer.

Both knives are in mint condition (they have been collectables only and have never been carried, used or sharpened). They come with everything that came with them from CRK.

US sales only. Not looking for trades unless you have an Alan Davis linerlock folder or Bloodwood/Damascus or giraffe bone Mnandi you'd like to discuss. You are responsible for ensuring you may legally purchase and possess these knives. Please keep all questions/comments restricted to PMs or email with only "I'll take it" posts in this thread (followed up with a PM or email, of course). Please review the pics below and feel free to pm or email me with any question you might have. Will accept payment via Paypal goods/services (with verified US Paypal address), USPS MO, or check (if I know you) (not accepting produce or livestock ;)). Will ship via USPS within one business day of receiving funds.

First: Small 21 UG with black mother of pearl cabochon. Birth Date: 4/30/2012 SOLD and delivered.

Next: Small 21 UG with ladder pattern Damascus blade. Birth Date: 3/28/13 SOLD and delivered.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Both sold. Will close out listing when knives have been delivered. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back