Off Topic Snarks are friends, not food!

Status
Not open for further replies.
v1: hammered by my hand - that sucked a LOT
v2: upsetting and drawing done by sledge with friends helping, cut the excess off after all the drawing is done - still a LOT of work
v3: cut the spring to width, then go to a buddy's house where he has a rolling mill. 45 min later my 24" long x 7/16" thick bar is 45" long by 3/16"...

It's an exercise in newbyism. A brake drum is the wrong shape for long projects, my blower handle is too close and my hand gets wicked hot, spring steel is kind of tough, etc., etc.
However, I'm not on the clock. So, I got THAT going for me.

The steroids pack the doctor prescribed is giving me some pain relief to get through the work week . I get to 7:00 AM tomorrow then I am off until Tuesday at 9:00 PM. Hopefully I will be able to go run some rounds through my new to me Glock

Joerg Sprave threw up a prototype double tanto concept on his yt page. "Let me show you its features!!" That guy is something else. 😁

I was in the kitchen cutting a few small cubes of cheese to eat and take some medicine. I was using my BK-10. My wife said you know that we have kitchen knives πŸ˜† I responded this is my kitchen knife.

90% of my knife work in the kitchen is with my BK-10 or a 12 inch Tramontina machete

I was in the kitchen cutting a few small cubes of cheese to eat and take some medicine. I was using my BK-10. My wife said you know that we have kitchen knives πŸ˜† I responded this is my kitchen knife.

90% of my knife work in the kitchen is with my BK-10 or a 12 inch Tramontina machete

I mean... she knew you were a barbarian when she married you, right? :D

My 2 most used knives are a carbon steel Chicago cutlery 4" chef and my Becker/Esee 5" santoku

BK9 for me.

Plain taste in a regular use 62 gets me to the table. Before, it may have been the 15. I may rotate the 16 through my routine at some point, because.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back