• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Early Small Chris Reeve Sebenza "P" Left Hand Knife

As it says above. Never carried, used or resharpened. It is Left Handed. One of the better examples that I have seen. It has never been in for a spa. Please look at all the photos. A few very light rubs on the lock-bar side. Almost impossible to show in the photos. The blade is perfect. It comes with the original box, birth card, sheath, tool and paperwork. No tissue paper. The invoice does not have a price on it. I had Chris Reeve look at the knife at the Blade Show this year and he stated that they were very few left handed "P" knives made. So I think even more rare. He signed the top of the box. Please PM or email with any questions. No I'll take it with questions. Questions first please. The first to state I'll take it unconditionally in this thread, with a follow-up PM or email and prompt payment gets it. The price is SOLD, which includes Priority Shipping (Insured-You must sign for it) and PP fees. No trades. Thanks.

DSCN4310_zpssw6tn5g8.jpg

DSCN4311_zpsrxgoyund.jpg

DSCN4312_zpszfhefkek.jpg

DSCN4313_zpsczwmiafx.jpg

DSCN4314_zpsrzmmpr7b.jpg

DSCN4315_zpseewykpxh.jpg

DSCN4316_zps9le8cq0c.jpg

DSCN4320_zps48dndpfa.jpg

DSCN4322_zpsaziqrhc9.jpg

DSCN4323_zpsvokc8sgy.jpg

DSCN4324_zpsppcrgldp.jpg

DSCN4325_zpsn8e0bf7a.jpg