Some Thoughts on Youtuber Nick Shabazz

Status
Not open for further replies.
His voice reminds me of a used car salesman or a carnival barker.

But, he provides some good insights and useful information. Plus, he is pretty funny sometimes.

Nick luv ya also admire your work Ethick putting out a video a day almost. Watching you fumble through knife take downs makes me feel better, tho I want to see one with a spring flying off the table, preferably in high speed mode, and at least five iterations.

I enjoy his channel. Entertaining and informative. I'm pretty sure he does voice overs for goblins in world of Warcraft in his spare time.

Some like him some don't care and some don't know who he is. Myself... out of respect for him and everyone here and the fact that I live in the USA
I'm taking the 5th on this one.
Lol. Cheers

I do t mind Nicks reviews at all . I can’t stand that other guy with “ how you doin , how youu dooin.”

Nick is good guy and I do watch his videos.Not agreeing with all of them but I do respect his opinions.Cheers.

I love the video where he lets his better half judge his knife collection.
Found his disassembly videos very useful prior to buying some of my knives, to verify their built.

I think he does a great job. I don't always agree with his opinions, but his reviews are thorough and the camera views gives me a good feel for how I'd like the knife in my hand.

It’s the internet. It doesn’t matter what you say, you won’t please everyone. I like to watch his reviews for the walk around and thoughts. “Gem” status is a personal preference and I’ve seen plenty of people raging over what he calls gems and what he doesn’t. That’s why it’s called “his opinion”.
He reviews with hustle, purpose, and organization in a world where the average knife review is random, disorganized, and sometimes nothing more than flipping it around and trying to sell people on it.

Last edited:
I want to see a knife used if it is being reviewed. I do like the fact he does disassembly.
Gotta give him credit, he is popular.

Russ

Nick has cost me a fair amount of money. I really like his reviews personally. But I come from the paid shill gun review world and knife reviewing seems to be a completely different beast. The honesty is very refreshing.

One of the best things about this knife community,is we all come different times,places,and have are own ideas about things.and it's also great that we don't have to watch who we dont want to .but have u tried voicing your opinion to him ,maybe he might change his program a little bit more to fit the rest of the community.or maybe try makeing videos your self,since u may have a little more knowledge then some.

My only issue with a lot of knife youtubers,is sometimes there so focused on other knife youtubers in the live comments,they might miss a important question u may have no matter how many times u repeat it.but I can understand why,especially if there close friends, or supporters.but sometimes u have to tell them to hold on if u need to other supporters comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back