Something exciting is brewin’! - BF21 Spring Street Barlow Squeeze Sheaths!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Option # 2, please and thank you. These look fantastic.

You’re in. I didn’t see your Spring Street Barlow posted in the BF21 knife thread. ;)

Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I'd like option 2 with lanyard hole. If too late, no worries, and very cool idea.

Is it too late to get in on this? If not, I'd like option 2 with lanyard hole. If too late, no worries, and very cool idea.

I'm in for option 1!

You gents are both in. I haven’t decided how long I’ll run this for. I’d like to be able to give all BF21 Knife owners at least a chance to see it. :)

!!UPDATE!!

The first batch of SSB sheath’s are well on their way to completion. Still scheduled for mailing around (maybe before 🤞🏼) the second week in January.

I will be starting on the second (smaller) batch this week possibly, so if there is anyone on the fence, this is the day to jump in!

Merry Christmas all, I hope that you have a wonderful holiday!

Oh ya!!! Not too much longer on the first batch!!
441E2D3E-6319-4F81-9557-5EFE511F3F93.jpeg

Now’s the time to get in on the second batch!!

!!NOTE!! If you would like an off red paracord fob tied onto your sheath…I can do so. The cost would be $5 extra. Please let me know.

Oh ya!!! Not too much longer on the first batch!!
View attachment 1708972

Now’s the time to get in on the second batch!!

!!NOTE!! If you would like an off red paracord fob tied onto your sheath…I can do so. The cost would be $5 extra. Please let me know.
Nice rack😉

!!UPDATE!! Second batch is on the go…so everyone that was not in on the first and up to this post is in on this batch! 😎

!!UPDATE!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

ALL orders up to this point are scheduled to ship the week after New Year’s Day. I will let everyone know when payment is due.
Gotta clean out my inbox first. Haha.

Happy New Year, Sharp & Fiery Leathercraft friends, and thank you for your support.

Well Friends,

Good news and bad news. Good news is that all orders are ready to go, product is ready…bad news is I am still waiting on proper shipping boxes to arrive.

I don’t really want to ship these products in mediocre packaging. :/

I’m going to go ahead and thank everyone for their understanding and patience.
I have a tentative date of this Friday for shipping materials to finally arrive. Fingers crossed for an earlier delivery!!

Thank you all. 🙏

Hello all and Happy New Year!!

I want to thank you all for your patience during this holiday season. BF really is the best knife forum on the web!

I am going to accept payment for the BF21 Sheaths now, in order to have all my labels printed out in anticipation of my shipping supplies arriving Fri (or Mon). :)

If you are in Canada and would like to pay EMT, please contact me for payment details.

If you are in the USA please send payment ($48USD). Please enter your forum name in the comments, and double check that your shipping address is correct.

I am so happy to have been able to make these for all you Spring Street Barlow 21 owners. It was my pleasure.
If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me. Here on BF or at my email. I’m not happy until you are happy!

May this new year, 2022, treat you all well, and may it bring a lot of opportunities to use the Bladeforums Spring Street Barlow! 😁

At the beginning of this project, jlauffer jlauffer generously asked for a random person to be chosen and he would pay for their sheath as well!

Everyone in this thread had their username put in a hat. woodysone woodysone my wife has picked your name from the hat! So you can thank jlauffer jlauffer for his kindness. :) Congratulations!!
Please PM me your mailing address, Martin. :)

I hope to see so much generosity like this appear in the Sharp & Fiery sub. Life is too short.

!!UPDATE!!

Oh ya!!! Shipping materials arrived early!! 😎
Getting everything boxed up, labels attached, customs forms filled out…what an undertaking.

I have so much more respect for the people who boxed up 500 BF SSB knives!!

Should be in the mail tomorrow or Thursday 🤞🏼

So…tomorrow we are supposed to get a decent snowstorm.

I busted butt today and got everything mailed out that has been paid for! 😎

Keep an eye out. :)

Thank you all, again, for your support. It means a ton.

Coleman

Tracking numbers have all been sent out. :)
If you did not receive one, do not hesitate to contact me and I’ll get it for you right away.

Two packages to mail off still. You know who you are. 🤣😂🤣😂

Thank you again for all your support and your excitement. I hope you are not disappointed and enjoy your BF21 SSB Squeeze Sheaths.

Much appreciation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back