Leather Something for your CRK/iMamba/Bugout 👍🏼

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Chris Reeve Knives are some of my favorite knives to carry. I’ve wanted to create a sheath for the Large Sebenza 21 for a while now (and had a little push from a couple of my friends here.) Add a little splash of color with different threads. This is what I came up with…

E365289D-3636-43C8-8B77-26A1A7D11543.jpeg

DE60C94E-81F2-4834-AEF3-E0C3D0BB3857.jpeg

2F9F670B-12A1-4521-9F14-720E6ECA77DD.jpeg

These are skinny soft oil tanned sheaths with thin veg tanned lining. They are natural finish tooled edges. These are a lot thinner than my thicker squeeze sheaths. :)

The pocket clip sheaths can be made for right or left pocket carry and fit PJ or inlayed Large Inkosi, Large Regular, Large 21 and Large 31, with or without the pocket clip on the knife.
They are not a “squeeze sheath” as they do not function the same way. The knife is snug and requires the lanyard to be on it for retrieving. It is possible to make it larger so the lanyard is not necessary.

This design also fits the AB knives iMamba and Benchmade Bugout, which both also require the knife to have a lanyard/fob attached.

The slip sheath (without pocket clip) fits the same knives. As you will notice, the stitching is lower to be able to retrieve your knife without a lanyard/fob on it.

I’m considering making a batch of these and am looking to find out how much interest there would be. :) Feel free to post your thoughts or ideas here.

Sidenote: pocket clip colors I have are black, silver and gold. :)

Thanks for checking out the new slips for your favorite CRK!

(These ones are available and although technically prototypes, all are perfect.)

Last edited:
I’d be in for two, will a Umnumzaan fit ?. Since the 25 and Inkosi are basically the same, the 25 should fit well.

Last edited:
This will sound dumb. I have lots of sheaths for Mnandi's and for customs, but they don't have an attached clip. Do you clip it so the sheath with knife sits outside the pocket of belt, or is it supposed to clip to your pocket like a normal knife with a clip, so the sheath sits inside the pocket?

I’d be in for two, will a Umnumzaan fit ?. Since the 25 and Inkosi are basically the same, the 25 should fit well.

With the current prototypes, no the Umnumzaan doesn’t fit. I mean it does…but…I’ll show ya. Haha.

This is with a 21 inside…it sits ever so slightly below the opening.

149E22E1-76AA-4308-AF24-34B6C1DBBF43.jpeg8617E8E2-F54C-4152-A15A-47810F1C155F.jpeg

This was an idea I had to keep the sheath really snug and be able to “push” it out from the bottom.

C5CC2122-BBC3-45DF-BF6A-B94CBE96B303.jpegF664A18F-C9E2-412E-940D-88A2CDA1AF12.jpeg

And this is with an Umnumzaan inside.
32BC840D-DC33-4096-BAB1-F9E08ADAFE90.jpeg

Currently, I am going to increase the width by no more than 1/8” and increase the height a touch for 21/31/Inkosi, and increase the height even more for the Zaan. So any sheaths for the Umnumzaan will need to be specified. :)

I’m planning on opening a pre-order thread (no pre-payment though) in a week or so. :)

Last edited:
^well that was confusing. I now have all the photos in the right spots. Haha

This will sound dumb. I have lots of sheaths for Mnandi's and for customs, but they don't have an attached clip. Do you clip it so the sheath with knife sits outside the pocket of belt, or is it supposed to clip to your pocket like a normal knife with a clip, so the sheath sits inside the pocket?

Never a dumb question. This is the sheath’s intended use so that it’s not just floating around in the bottom of your pocket.

“Clipped to your pocket like a normal knife with a clip, so the sheath sits inside the pocket.”

:)

Never a dumb question. This is the sheath’s intended use so that it’s not just floating around in the bottom of your pocket.

“Clipped to your pocket like a normal knife with a clip, so the sheath sits inside the pocket.”

:)
Thank you. I'm thinking about getting one, not sure yet.

For anyone watching this thread…I have taken some time to make some adjustments to this sheath so that the knives aren’t so tight and am much happier with this design. I have a couple started and should be finished up today.

I will start an ordering thread hopefully later tonight. Sorry for the delay, but I won’t sell anything I am not perfectly happy with. :)

The originals still work well for the bugout if anyone is interested in claiming those. :)

Thank you all for your interest.

Coleman

Back