Southpark Cantinistas

Nasty

Chief Cook & Bottle Wash
Make your own South Park characters and post them here so we can see the real you...

http://www.planearium2.de/flash/spstudio.html

BTW...you'll have to do a print screen to get the whole image in memory, then paste it into your graphics program and crop out the image.

spnasty.jpg

I won't contribute to the initiative in a creative way (as that would require time and enthusiasm, two values I'm currently short on), but A++++++++++ for the idea!!

Right above your Insert key. Pressing Prt Scr (print screen) saves the screen to your clipboard, which you can then paste into Paint and save as a jpeg or bitmap. I didn't know how to do that last time I saw this little link, and it took me a while to figure out how.

Well... it's approximate.

Ad Astra

Attachments

• mike.jpg
    mike.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 56
Like to see more of us...

Also, I didn't have time to make the cutlass into a khuk...

Hey, Nasty, your guy could have a ball peen hammer, too... WarHammer- good for busting up plate armor....

Ad Astra

Far out!!! It DOES resemble you, Bruisee... uncanny. Same pants, shirt, uhhh... hair.

Ad Astra :footinmou

My high tech skills leave a lot to be desired..... but the kid and I had a great time playing with that site....LOL :D

OIk here I am. My keyboard wont print screen, so I had to print a hardcopy, scan it and the do the editing!
What a joke...

Anyhoo, I added the birthmark and everything.

Red Flower threatened to post a picture of me on this thread so I'm beating her to the punch by posting this first.

Here she is,

Red Flower!

attachment.php

Attachments

• DKSP.gif
    DKSP.gif
    9.6 KB · Views: 239
  • howardhiking.gif
    howardhiking.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 222
  • redflowerhiking.gif
    redflowerhiking.gif
    27.5 KB · Views: 218
Howard Wallace said:
Red Flower threatened to post a picture of me on this thread so I'm beating her to the punch by posting this first.

Here she is,

Red Flower!

attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Here is the story: howard and i went hiking. as usual, he carried his khukuri and his bag, i carried my walking stick and my lady purse. he got thirsty and got a bottle of water from his bag, i am thirsty too, but i didn't like to drink water, i asked for icecream. first, he said to me "no. icecream is not good for you, and in the forest I can't find any icecream. don't be too childish". then, i had to hold up my stick and ask for the icecream, he was so scared that he had to run back to the town and got my icecream. whatever, i finally got my icecream. i was so excited that my face turned red/pink.

It wasn’t actually necessary to go all the way back to town. You see, I had my khukuri with me.

As soon as I was able to round a bend in the trail I stripped the bark off a nearby tree and made a quite serviceable facsimile of an ice cream cone. A nearby snow bank had a good bloom of Chlamydomonas nivalis. This unicellular organism is a member of the diverse green algae Division Chlorophyta (Order Volvocales), and contains a bright red carotenoid pigment in addition to chlorophyll. Unlike most species of fresh-water algae, it is cryophilic (cold-loving) and thrives in freezing water. This algae creates the “pink snow” commonly found in our area. The khukuri was quickly put to use to create the pink scoop of “faux ice cream” you see in Red Flower’s photo. Other natural ingredients were used to create the yellow and brown scoops.

When I was done with the creation I tucked it in a snowbank to stay cool and stretched out for a little nap. When I awoke I retrieved the “ice cream cone” and brought it around the bend in the trail to Red Flower. She was very thirsty by then, and ate her “ice cream” with great gusto. She even ate the bark “cone”!

And you guys wonder why I carry a khukuri on my hikes?

I had the pleasure to meet Dan a while back and he is going great places with his military career and young family. He did up a Southpark for us and asked me to post it for him. I've taken the liberty of pasting in part of his email to me as well. He's a fine young man...any Cantinista in Virginia would be lucky to get together with him!

ps:The image looks just like him...thought it was a photograph at first!

I've been in Virginia for about a month now. The best thing about it is that I just enrolled in The School of Two Swords with Dwight McLemore. I'll be working on my master knife figher certificate from the Scientific Fighting Congress, for whatever thats worth. I'll also be learning the bowie, tomahawk, and staff to start.
I also finished my retraining and I am now a COM guy, 3c0x1. I hope you are well.

Daniel
AKA Vampire Hunter D

dan-southpark.jpg

Back