Spring 24/7 models Available

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have 5 in each wood available. Please PM or email if you would like one. I'm very pleased with how these look in wood.

The 24/7 knife is designed to be something comfortable enough to use a lot, but small enough that it's still convenient to carry. The blade is a little taller than many bird and trout designs and matched with a full-height grind it will be a great slicer with a compact but nicely curved handle that will fit most hands very well.

Rough Specs:
3/32" thick AEB-L steel
Hardened to 62-62 RC
3" blade
3 7/8" handle
0.60" handle thickness
Padauk, Olive, Bocote wood
full height grind

Price: $140 each

Take $10 off from the price if ordering more than one.

Last edited:
u648PIGl.jpg

Bocote
k2BHzVCl.jpg

uTA9JB3l.jpg

Olivewood
Rvh1mP3l.jpg

fipSDIal.jpg

Padauk
zJVPiXzl.jpg

0SGVnUul.jpg

Last edited:
Alas,i just spent my knife budget on a new pack.

Haha, that's fair. After following the BPP thread and seeing that they are finally here, I'm hoping a few more people buy some so I can snag a BPP or 2 in orange. I need to see if my brother could use one for search and rescue tasks or if the DNR provides them with something decent.

They get some pretty amazing gear for some things but then "it will work, I guess" level of gear for other things. Seems they do a lot of search and rescue in the winter with snowmobilers heading out too late and once it gets dark and they lose their bearings quickly.

Back