Recommendation? Still seeing ads...

Spark Spark
@Boru13 ,@Bastid
Please help....edit ..just now (Sunday)
Can't figure out how to update my account.
Paid $30 15 minutes ago to PayPal.
I tried to log out which I did then I logged back in. That didn't work.
Here's my PayPal transaction ID,
thanks in advance...:D..

5PV721463L9325932

Last edited:
Spark Spark can you help me get my membership back to Gold please?
ID above..thx...

PS. I received the thank you from blade forums for my payment yesterday . it's in my email.

Last edited:
Do you still have to set your user group with the new software?

Do you still have to set your user group with the new software?

No. Fortunately, the new software fixed that lack.

The Purchasing record is not showing a current Gold membership for Methuselah. It only shows his expired Gold.
The mods don't have anything to do with purchasing memberships, so that's as much help as I can offer. Spark Spark is the only one who can help.

Spark Spark hello I started an email with you through the contact page to try to get this issue resolved. Thank you,
Methuselah

No. Fortunately, the new software fixed that lack.

The Purchasing record is not showing a current Gold membership for Methuselah. It only shows his expired Gold.
The mods don't have anything to do with purchasing memberships, so that's as much help as I can offer. Spark Spark is the only one who can help.
Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking there was the possibility that I paid for a membership but I did not necessarily pay for it under the username Methuselah. Because the payment received email that I got from bladeforums says if I don't have an account open one. And my PayPal receipt says the money went to bladeforums but not necessarily to Methuselah.

You are good, it didn't synch up for some reason

Back