Stockman Sunday picture show

The Special One. Once again my thanks to Leslie Tomville Leslie Tomville

wbHLJjA.jpg

Starting off the stockman thread a little ahead of schedule but I love me some stockmans. GEC 66 and Schrade Walden

No complaints here! That's a great pair up 👍

Recycled picture of one of my favorites.
view
I love the long match strike pull & the swedges on that one. I can see why it's a favorite 👍
I second rockman0 rockman0 on any additional info 😉

The Special One. Once again my thanks to Leslie Tomville Leslie Tomville

wbHLJjA.jpg
Such a great example with some fantastic coloring!

My Mother's Day carry, something dressy. OH
Schrade-Uncle-Henry-834-UH-Herman-Williams-2.jpg
That has some great color tones & an awesome shield. Great choice for a nice occasion 😉

Going double barrel with the yellow stockmans I see 😉
That Schrade Walden is nice! I like the shield on that one with the aged yellow handles & patina. The yello-jaket is pretty awesome too, the real yellow jackets not so much.... They aren't exactly fun to be around... We not so affectionately call them meat bees 🤣

No complaints here! That's a great pair up 👍

I love the long match strike pull & the swedges on that one. I can see why it's a favorite 👍
I second rockman0 rockman0 on any additional info 😉

Such a great example with some fantastic coloring!

That has some great color tones & an awesome shield. Great choice for a nice occasion 😉

Going double barrel with the yellow stockmans I see 😉
That Schrade Walden is nice! I like the shield on that one with the aged yellow handles & patina. The yello-jaket is pretty awesome too, the real yellow jackets not so much.... They aren't exactly fun to be around... We not so affectionately call them meat bees 🤣
I like the shield and match strike pull👍, nice stag too, what's the brand?

Thank you.Sorry I didn’t get back on Sunday evening or yesterday.

It’s a Bulldog brand from 2007. I’ve had it since 2010. It’s seen a lot of pocket time .
It’s carbon steel but not sure what.
view

view

view

Thank you.Sorry I didn’t get back on Sunday evening or yesterday.

It’s a Bulldog brand from 2007. I’ve had it since 2010. It’s seen a lot of pocket time .
It’s carbon steel but not sure what.
view

view

view

I'm pretty sure most, if not all, of the Bulldog knives were made by Friedrich Olbertz, who also made Eye Brand knives. IIRC, their carbon steel is 1070 or something close to that.

Never seen a Stockman I didn't like the look of, some of course more than others, can't say that about any other pattern really.

This one sees the inside of a pocket constantly ;) Beautiful Sunday here, arctic spring has sprung- 7 days ago all khaki brown and desolate now a rich green / blue haze over fields, woods and forest. Magic.

1716141571655.jpeg

Back