Strider Knives

Oso Grande,

I have a Model WB that I got here on the forums and have another custom on order with the guys at Strider.

Check their website for more information.
http://www.striderknives.com

This is one HEFTY tool. 1/4 inch thick ATS-34 heat treated by Paul Bos. Some would describe it as a sharpened crowbar but that description is an insult to the knife.

Don't get me wrong, the knife is stout and heavy. It also takes a scary sharp edge and seems to keep it darn near forever.

In case you can't tell, I'm a huge fan of my WB. I've used it while clearing the property behind my house to chop down trees and bushes and to make sawdust out of everything that I had cut down.

The cord wrap is amazing and, while a little hard on the hands after heavy chopping, seems to remain "grippy" (if that's a word.)
smile.gif

Also, Strider has an unconditional guarantee that is really UNCONDITIONAL. There isn't anything that says you can't dig with the knife or shoot it with your 12 ga. If it breaks--highly unlikely--they'll replace it no questions asked.

Contact them if you have questions. Mick, Duane, and Cormac are great guys and would be more than willing to take a minute out of their day to answer any questions you may have.

I hope this information helps.

Brian_T
brianthornburg@home.com

Back