• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bad Survive! Deserves A Permanent Post In The Hall Of Shame

I posted a couple comments but, of course, they don't show up because all comments are held for review (so they never get seen until they are approved; no need to delete). I can only assume Heavyset is the one doing all the comments now and he is pushing hard for people to change any Magnacut order to something else.

I posted a couple comments but, of course, they don't show up because all comments are held for review (so they never get seen until they are approved; no need to delete). I can only assume Heavyset is the one doing all the comments now and he is pushing hard for people to change any Magnacut order to something else.
Almost like his hero Guy was doing when Guybag was trying to downplay Delta 3V and talk people into a lesser steel because he couldn't afford the heat treat protocols any longer.

According to the new spokes shill, Guy will be putting out a conclusion video soon. Can't wait :rolleyes:spokesshill.png

By conclusion, one hopes "swan song".

the comments section of Jacob B Peterson's video on S!K is a real train wreck. He is shilling hard and a lot of viewers are talking about their horrible experience with S!K. Jacob is not dealing with this very well...

the comments section of Jacob B Peterson's video on S!K is a real train wreck. He is shilling hard and a lot of viewers are talking about their horrible experience with S!K. Jacob is not dealing with this very well...
I personally was a fan of how he attempted to portray himself as some sort of industry insider. The arrogance of some of these YouBoobers who puff up their own importance, I tell you what. Anyway, clearly he isn't, or he'd have been aware of all this history. As is, he's probably been promised multiple knives "for review" by his friend, the new co-owner of Scamvive Knives, so that's why he's all in on defense. He is probably aware of this thread and that he's been mentioned, but I'd be surprised if he bothers to come in here, because he won't be able to manage or police the responses he gets here.

You’d think at some point he’d run out of buses to throw people under.
Gonna have to come up with a new plan...

pair-school-buses-top-huge-pile-scrap-metal-junkyard-bus-looks-out-place-271580919.jpg

remember when Tyler was telling everyone that S!K was a great company and that real changes and success were just around the corner? that was 6 months ago, and Tyler is gone.

Where are guy and the new ownership going to get their steel? their heat treat?

Ah yes... Tyler... thanks for reminding me of him.
SjRg4Nj.jpeg
i am not going to find where Guy said it, but he TOTALLY threw Tyler under the bus. Guy said something to the effect that Tyler messed up and missed replying to a bunch of emails and was having personal issues.

I wonder if he's in Nepal studying with the kamis over a charcoal brazier and sourcing leaf springs.

Everyone who knows anything knows 5160 is the best steel.

Back