• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Swamp Rat Sterile HRLM w/ Buy Brown kydex sheath - brand new!

***SPF***

I bought this great little knife from Swamp Rat Knife Works a couple of months ago to use as a general purpose camping/hiking/hunting/utility knife. But now it doesn't look like I'll be using it as I recently ordered a Busse Badger Attack and it will be filling this niche for me. And SRKs hate to be left sitting in drawers unused, so here it is.

Descriptions and pics from the SRKW Company Store website. I'll post pics of the actual knife and sheath later tonight.

Swamp Rat Knife Works Howling Rat Little Mischief (Sterile)
This is the Swamp Rat Knife Works Howling Rat Little Mischief (HR LM) Here are the HR LM Specs (Lengths are Approx) -Blade Length 4"- -(tip to edge of scales 4 1/8" )- -Overall Length 9 1/8"- -Stock thickness 3/16"- -Steel is Through hardened SR101- -Black coating, black canvas micarta handles- -Sterile- -No Sheath- Optional sheaths available Please note, that this is the STERILE Model, not the logo'ed model as pictured "in hand" photo

HRLM.jpg

Buy Brown Kydex Howling Rat LM Sheath
This is a great kydex sheath by Buy Brown Industries (David Brown) that fits the Swamp Rat HR LM. The sheath has a secure fit, drain hole and comes standard with a Tek-lok for easy attachment to a belt, pack or harness.

NOTE: the sheath that comes with my knife is OD green

HRLMSheath.jpg

*****SPF*****

$170 for the knife & sheath, plus $15 for shipping and insurance anywhere in North America. PayPal (no extra charge for fees) preferred. The first "I'll take it", gets it!

Back