• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Benchmade Tagged Out w/Thumbhole and Flytanium G10 Scales, Less than Retail for just the knife, $170

Price includes insured USPS Priority Shipping to United States. No international, no trades, Payment terms below.

Excellent condition Benchmade Taggedout wearing Flytanium G10 scales. Comes with factory scales and an extra mini deep carry clip. The knife is dialed in with perfect action and centering, no side wiggle which I think is asking a lot for this model. Kinda hurts me to sell because of how awesome the blade is, it's literally the slicy-est blade I have ever seen and the heat treat seems phenomenal on the CPM-154. I'm just not carrying it and I don't keep knives that don't get used. I did strip the orange ano off the standoffs so they'd match the blade, they're just regular aluminum color now and it looks great. Carried twice with a different pocket clip and never used to cut anything.

A note about the scales - Flytanium has some reengineering to do - the 3rd standoff (one in the middle of the handle) is too close to the blade edge and so if you close the blade quickly, it would crash into the standoff. Aluminum is way softer than steel and there was no edge damage, but I sharpened the blade at the factory angle for good measure (I sharpen semi-professionally so you're getting a really, REALLY good edge on this knife, it push cuts receipt/catalog paper and pops hairs clean off), and I removed that standoff from this configuration because structurally the knife doesn't need it. The standoff and two body screws come in the box, so if you want to switch back to factory scales you can, there's no blade rap issue with those. Also, I had to source longer clip screws to seat the pocket clip on the knife securely, so two are installed and there's one more in the baggie with the standoff. Not an issue on the factory scales, just wanted to be upfront.

Also, check out the knife on the kitchen scale - 2.79oz fully screwed with a tick over 3.5" of blade. That's a monstrous edge to weight ratio. The balance is excellent and the ergonomics are top notch with these Flytanium scales.

Someone please love this knife, it's one of Benchmade's best designs ever I'm just stuck on my Mini Reflex II. The knife retails for $180 and the scales are around $50... BladeHQ sells the assembled knife (probably with a wiggly blade) for $226. Steal this package wearing my edge at $170 PP F&F, Venmo, or Zelle, or $185 PP G&S

Thanks!

53604590352_0e66cdb92d_b.jpg

53605929315_3f30be57c3_b.jpg

53604590577_4306bd3cc6_b.jpg

53605929560_b1a2538b26_b.jpg

Last edited:
I've been eyeing the Taggedout for far too long, and I think this one will finally push me to try it out. Send me a message and we can get payment sorted.

Back