• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tailoredblades.com Do Not Buy From Them!!!!

goldie

Gold Member
I found this site on a search, they had Hinderer project x knives in stock, as well as Halftracks, and more, which i found strange because they are sold out everywhere .They were using the same pics as Hinderer does on their site.They also have Benchmade and other brands,too. They only accept venmo zelle cashapp, which was also weird.When you check out, they send you an email of how to pay; it got stranger and stranger. I contacted Hinderer Knives, they told me do not buy from them, they are a scam and they are trying to get them taken down. I hate to think how many people are getting robbed because of them.I bet its alot.And with those payment methods, that money is lost with no recourse.....

Bumping this again as this thread just saved my ass from being their next victim. SCAM, DO NOT BUY.

This scam site ranks really well in search results, too. I bumped into them the same way just a couple days ago, looking for a Project X and being surprised to find them "in stock." 🤔

Too good to be true usually is to good to be true. Zelle 😂. What kind of a retailer would ask for Zelle or cash app. No dice.

I was just at that site, battle black Hinderer xm18 for $425 and it’s sold out globally, I’m like gimme three of ‘em…. Did a quick search and this post showed up. I better go empty my cart😂

Yo! I just saw this... And sadly, I didn't see it before they fu***d me.. I 'bought' a reate exo from them. I'm in the process of trying to get my money back. Anyone else get screwed before seeing this thread?? If so, did anyone get their money back?? I can't believe this guy's are still doing what they're doing!

Bunch of Hinderer Card Series knives, and a BFPU Full Track in stock, totally not suspicious at all :) Also says this right on the main page, which is totally reassuring: "All Knives Marked 'In Stalk' Are Available For Shipping"

And this in their about us section: "Tailored Blade is a knife store of legendary proportions."...gotta give it to 'em, they definitely went all out on this site, right down to the product images stolen from actual legit sellers and fake "out of stock" listings to appear as if they've sold some stuff. My question is how in the world is this site still active and apparently still able to steal money from people?

Back