THANKS...Giving away a Holiday knife (2023) (Over/Shipped)

Yesterday was my last adventures with the Chonky, little guy...... Our second Turkey Day.
I'm going to miss it.
I might start making more front pocket knives?
2 of my recent builds were, and now I'm starting to see the benefits.

DocJekl DocJekl coming Your way tomorrow/Monday

Last edited:
Hey guys! I just made a pretty decent little write up in the main EDC thread in the General section of this here forum. I like this thing a lot Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer ! I might need to talk to you around the spring time about making something if you have the time at that point. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to go to my family's property this week and give this thing a bit more work with processing firewood and doing other chores around the property. However, I was able to use it around the house and have some fun with it. I'm beat for now though. I'll check in here again and post some pics and some more thoughts. I said I was going to ship this out tuesday to the next person, however I'll go ahead and get her wrapped up today and drop it off at the post office tomorrow afternoon because I've already had it for 9 days. Thanks for letting me use this thing for a week man, I really appreciate it! It was nice to check out what you have going on, and you've definitely sparked my interest!

Edit: I just noticed that I missed out on the fun, congrats to the winners! And thank you Crag the Brewer Crag the Brewer and DocJekl DocJekl for your generosity! You guys' are awesome.

Last edited:
I just hope it doesn't get any std's
yetCnj.png

Back