The Cowbell Build Thread

trying-to-remember.gif

I heard tell once that Redmeadow made knives..

20240110_203807-01.jpeg

I've got some final finishing on these but they'll be coming out as straight sales in a Newsletter next week.

A better shot of the bottom one, looks like a complete turd up there at that angle....
20240108_145714-01.jpeg

So, you're saying there's a chance...
:)
I think these are the first Cowbells that weren't built off Dibs orders. There's a chance, keep an eye on the Newsletter thread for the day and time. Here's the specs on them.

Blue denim Drop point
Maroon linen Spear
Bone & White linen Zulu
Ivory G10 Wharncliffe

Is that the first leather thumpling?
No, I've done some before. All the Serrano sheaths were like that. I like the effect, the texture comes from a very precise texturization process utilizing a state of the art forming device wherein wet leather is pressure formed with repeated applications of a metallic device ...
20240111_113648-01.jpeg

Naysayers will claim that it's from a chunk of concrete I found in the yard that I beat the leather into with a hammer, we may never know... 🤔

I think these are the first Cowbells that weren't built off Dibs orders. There's a chance, keep an eye on the Newsletter thread for the day and time. Here's the specs on them.

Blue denim Drop point
Maroon linen Spear
Bone & White linen Zulu
Ivory G10 Wharncliffe
I'll be watching my email for a shot at that blue denim drop point, for sure. They all look great - well done.

The maroon does look good, but my priority would go to blade shape, and that’s drop point for me. And that blue denim could be icing on the cake.
I hear you! It also dosen't hurt that the blue denim looks really good on that one too. I have a drop point, Zulu, and wharncliffe right now. The Zulu is dam near perfect for my daily use at work wich makes me really curious how the spear will work being that it is in between the drop and Zulu..?

The zulu and the spear perform tasks pretty equally. They're so similar I've considered dropping one of them. I like the spear because you can drill with it (the crowd winces😖), you guys know what I mean though.

Back