Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased two sets of BFK scales from the mothership to use on my FK2. Realized I liked the FK2 scales better. Looking for trades or to sell. Black and Natural Canvas. Each set comes with two sets of hardware (black and shiny). I opened the black scales and had them on my knife for a bit.

PM Offers Only Please

TRADED $30 per set.
PPFF or Zelle. US only.

Trade items include:
- FK2 Scales / Buffed OD, Buffed Natural, Double Red, Rag (I'll add cash for nicer scales)
- Leather Sheath for FK2 (I'll add cash. Amount depends on the sheath)
- Outdoor stuff ( fire steel, small outdoor wood stove, folding saw, etc.)

IMG_0808.jpg

Last edited:
SSDFK natural canvas micarta-- unused and unsharpened. from 10/28/22 sale. $515 PP FF contiguous US (AK/HI expect more based off shipping quote).
FOOHR65h.jpg

x0JH2Wvh.jpg

ALL SOLD, THANKS Blade Forums!

First up- Dek1 D3v, buffed burlap scales. This one came to me used, but I sent it to CPK for a spa treatment, and haven’t used it since I got it back from them. Asking $SPF PayPal F&F shipped priority.

Second up- HDFK D3v, Grey terotuff scales and black liners. This one has never cut anything. But does have a small surface blemish right up on the left scale- (pictured), which I tried to polish of and in doing so I took of a little bit of the tumbled finish.
Asking $SPF PayPal F&F shipped priority.

Third up- FK1 D3v. Not sure what the scales are called. I am not the first owner, but the nice looks unused to me. Comes with azwelke kydex w teklok-like hardware, also has original kydex sheath but no hardware on that one. Asking $SPF PayPal F&F shipped priority.

Please let me know if you would like to see additional photos or have any other questions.

Thanks FD832F3F-1135-44B2-B371-EFA517FD59B0.jpegA16731BE-6AEE-46B9-949E-66ADBEA462B8.jpegAD4DEFB9-F43C-420E-B2B6-B4BBEBB43012.jpegFD9C6BCB-FA0D-41E8-9533-A4ADB15A1FCA.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling three today

First up- Dek1 D3v, buffed burlap scales. This one came to me used, but I sent it to CPK for a spa treatment, and haven’t used it since I got it back from them. Asking $450 PayPal F&F shipped priority.

Second up- HDFK D3v, Grey terotuff scales and black liners. This one has never cut anything. But does have a small surface blemish right up on the left scale- (pictured), which I tried to polish of and in doing so I took of a little bit of the tumbled finish.
Asking $850 PayPal F&F shipped priority.

Third up- FK1 D3v. Not sure what the scales are called. I am not the first owner, but the nice looks unused to me. Comes with azwelke kydex w teklok-like hardware, also has original kydex sheath but no hardware on that one. Asking $450 PayPal F&F shipped priority.

Please let me know if you would like to see additional photos or have any other questions.

Thanks View attachment 2048490View attachment 2048493View attachment 2048494View attachment 2048497
I'll take the hdfk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back