The Ninja 🥷

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here is a new design! The Ninja!!!!! I let my 80s fantasy flow and came up with this cool Tanto design 😎 I used .200 thick 5160 and black G10. Overall it is 11 3/16in with a 6 1/4in blade. Weight is 13oz. The bevels are zero ground with a final edge applied at 20degrees. On the scales I applied a tree bark/jigged surface for a non slip grip that’s not too aggressive. I’ve got three more in process and hope to have them all done real soon 😁

IMG_3502.jpegIMG_3503.jpegIMG_3504.jpeg

Bill, I feel like this is made for Ninja's...if they are going against tanks, bc this thing is so "chonky" as fishface5 mentioned, that I know it would pierce the hide of a tank 🤣🤣...looks fantastic!

If you would oblige...What's the reason for the thicker design vs taking the grind up closer to the spine? Still love the bark handles.

Thanks,
JT

It’s not really overbuilt to my thinking. It weighs about the same as a Cold Steel Tanto and the blade thickness is only a few thousandths over 3/16in. It is ground

A while back I modified the Ninja design to a more traditional style blade 👍 A little less width and some more rounding in the handle too. I REALLY like this new Ninja 🥷 It feels like something an actual Ninja or Samurai might recognize 😎

IMG_4525.jpeg
IMG_4522.jpeg

Back