• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

The Rain, from Blasted Hill - all 3 SOLD

Blasted Hill Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi all!

All Sold!

I am introducing a new fixed blade to the lineup. This one is a bit larger than the Strike model and has a sufficiently sized handle for a full grip by any size hand. I call this model the Rain. It was the inspiration for my folding knife collaboration with Shieldon Knives of the same name.

I find this knife to be my most reached for knives for everyday utility tasks. The downward slope of the cutting edge seems to reach out and grab whatever it is that you want to slice. These first three are made from 1084 and are available for the introductory price of $OLD shipped USA! Future runs will be from AEB-L stainless and will be a little more expensive. All knives come with the leather pocket sheath as shown in the pictures. The three that I have available today are from American Walnut, Leapordwood, or Honey Walnut (the one with the very rare bomb pin!)

Specifications:

1/8” thick 1084 carbon steel
7” overall length
2 3/4” blade
2 1/2” cutting edge
high flat grinds
stonewashed finish
hand filed spines
lanyard tubes
leather pocket sheaths

Thanks for considering my work! Questions and comments are always welcome. Please follow me on Instagram at Blasted Hill Knives!

I accept PayPal F&F, money order or personal check cleared.

Thanks!

Mike
1A808759-DBFB-4C7B-BF72-0A03B3D050AF.jpegB96259B0-F890-45AA-A0EC-086FA8B1D87A.jpeg476E96C6-BEA8-4E76-B250-87C1A250DCB2.jpeg78C0CA0E-8B8C-450C-B5C3-452FC3DD95BB.jpeg

Last edited:
I left feedback for you - I would appreciate the favor returned. 😉 Thanks!

I took mine for its first day of work today and it cut a variety of things very proficiently. It also scraped some wax and a name tag off of marble and did that very well.

The design is very well thought out and it's very useful.

I drilled a couple holes and bolted a leather loop to the pocket sheath just to slide it onto my belt. Works great.

Thanks Mike! Another awesome blade!

I took mine for its first day of work today and it cut a variety of things very proficiently. It also scraped some wax and a name tag off of marble and did that very well.

The design is very well thought out and it's very useful.

I drilled a couple holes and bolted a leather loop to the pocket sheath just to slide it onto my belt. Works great.

Thanks Mike! Another awesome blade!

Put it to work!

Back