Tinives/Chew ????

Dawkind

Platinum Member
How's the project going? When do you guys think the first production knives will be ready? Thanks for the update, Dudley

Hi Dudley,

I was wondering the same thing. It seems next to impossible to get someone to answer any questions here. How do you like your micro spitfire? I love my full size, carry it everyday. Hope to see you at the show in Sept.

Brian

Hey guys.

Scott is out of town at this time and I have been busy building a new shop so...........

Production on the D/A has just started. Our first goal was to solidify the existing models. Scott sent me all of the CAD files for the other models and we came up with VooDoo for all of them. The new Speed Roller is a manual model with a button lock open but not closed. This knife has my bearing system and is very smooth. The large single action auto also has bearings now. The small knife is available in a manual and auto and it has it's own VooDoo.

So to answer the question, the D/A will be available very soon but will be a limited number run. Several have already been spoken for so if you want one of the first production run units you might want to give Scott a call at 1888-537-9991. If you get the voice mail leave a message.

Thanks,
Larry Chew

Back