Tusker Travels vol 2

Howdy y,all. This forum doesn't get a ton of traffic so I'm going to start posting pics of my various travels with my tusker. Feel free to join in. My photobomb thread will be the first one which is why this one is labeled vol 2.

This is not much just a sunny day on my lunch break by the river. I got my spec ops sheath fitted and a fire starter in the pocket.

Very cool, keep the pics coming! Whereabouts were these taken? **Edit** just saw in your last thread that the pics were taken in Texas. Beautiful scenery...

Just got two Tuskers myself from fellow forum member Mr. Happy—a 5.5” in A2 and a 10” in S7 and I’m very impressed with their build quality, not that it should be any surprise.

M4 is one of my favorite steels, so I am kinda jealous of you, Murman, but then again, A2 is certainly no slouch!

I love the thick spines convexed to a fine edge. Best of both worlds, and should make slicing, skinning, chopping and batoning all equally doable with the 5.5” blade.

I always enjoy seeing people’s enjoyment of the great outdoors. Keep ‘em coming! :thumbsup:

Now you need a Deer Creek to go along with your Tusker. And a Tusker Companion. And a Kubo, and a ......
ad36vxm.jpg

Back