• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Two NICE Microtechs

Knives:

I am cleaning house and changing priorities so my loss is your gain. Below are a list of knives I have for sale. Shipping is included on all items and goes as follows:

-Items $50 or higher are shipped Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation

-Items $49 or less are shipped via 1st class mail

As far as payments, I STRONGLY prefer US postal money orders but will accept any money orders and checks. (Checks will take 14+ days to ship as I have an out of state bank and will need to send it off to be deposited and wait for it to clear)

The best way to contact me is via e-mail at thebadguy@nc.rr.com and while you’re at it send me a CC to thebadguy@framelocks.com in case I have e-mail issues

This is a first come first serve sale where the first person to say the phrase “I will take it” gets it regardless of what inquiries you have sent. If you interested in additional photos of an item, drop me an e-mail with your request and I will do my best to accommodate you.

1-Microtech L-UDT w/ Odin’s eye Damascus- This knife was kept mint and while showing it to a co-worker, he opened it and it flew out of his hand on the concreate floor and now had a small nick on the edge near the firing button. Otherwise mint!! Nicest Damascus I have ever seen hands down- SOLD

10-Microtech Terzuola w/ handground blade, #188- NIB- SOLD

knivesforsale1.jpg

Others shown for sale in Custom & Production sections Thanks

TBG,
What's the fifth knife down on the right and how much? The fixed blade with wood handle. Also, how long is the blade & does it come with the sheath?

Thanks,

Danny

If you're asking about the Damascus LUDT. I have it in a case now. The handle mark turned out to be more like a pin prick, ya gotta get a magnifying glass to see it. It is one beautiful knife in person. Great seller. Hope to buy from him again sometime.

Back