Urban Raven and Crowfoot

Have had these two for a couple weeks now, awesome knives.

Both came shaving sharp, nicely sheathed, and with perfect workmanship. If you get a chance to buy either one, or both, do it immediately.

Thanks Rob, great knives.

Bruce!!!!

I got your message, but I have no number for you.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME your number.

...and YES, Rob is the man! ;)

Actually got the Urban Raven by accident. Ordered a raven from a dealer, in pops this little UR. Found it to be such a cool little carry knife that I just kept it around. :) There is a pic of it on Rob's site, and a description.

4.25 blade with 4.00 of it razor sharp, 3.75 sharpened on top, S30-V. G10[?] "gunner" grips [these things are far better than the pics show...they really are great, a real tack feel to them].

The UR is a knife everyone should own...it really is that nice and handy. It is an EDC, no question.

Andy...I will catch up with you soon. Got your email, thanks.

I bought mine from BladeArt, price as I recall was in the upper 300 range...if I find the receipt then will be happy to post exact price.

The only Urban Ravens out there right now are Custom versions. Mid Tech versions are due out December January.

Glad you are liking the Urban Bruce! :)

The urban raven is a very cool knife. Picked this one up from Rob at Blade.:)
attachment.php

Damn, Rob! Thought I was able to stop with my Crowfoot CF with DLC!!

Now you come up with the Urban Raven..... ;)

I fell in love with the Urban Raven the first time I saw a picture of it. I remember seeing one or two on Arizona Custom Knives, and, if memory serves correctly, pricing was around $375 for a handmade version. I also remember seeing one or two on TADgear around the same time.

Can't wait for the mid techs!

I just got my Urban Raven and this is one slick knife. I think that it is going to get a lot of use and I can't wait to pick up a real beater from the MidTech line :) Worth it, definately.

-Jeff

Back