Ursus Cub!

I think the Ursus Cub could potentially become WRK&T's flagship blade.
It is just SO well balanced!
I think I'll take the ferro rod holder off and install an ulticlip for an in pocket edc.

This knife as an edc in pocket would be CRAZY versatile/ capable.

Attachments

• 20240220_141913.jpg
    20240220_141913.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 15
I think the Ursus Cub could potentially become WRK&T's flagship blade.
It is just SO well balanced!
I think I'll take the ferro rod holder off and install an ulticlip for an in pocket edc.

This knife as an edc in pocket would be CRAZY versatile/ capable.

Is the stock thinner than the full-size Ursus?

I think bte is about .022 on both so they are FANTASTIC!
The blade is comparable to the Survive! Gso3.5 and the LION Steel m2m but edge thickness is wwaayyy thinner.

I'll be getting a review up on the Ursus Cub soon but I just absolutely love this blade!

If you are thinking about grabbing one next week they will be releasing a VERY limited drop of them with Mexican blanket scales!

Finally got my hands on one. Grip is to small by a 1/4" and hits my pinky all wrong. Guess I'll have to stick with the ursus 45.

Finally got my hands on one. Grip is to small by a 1/4" and hits my pinky all wrong. Guess I'll have to stick with the ursus 45.
Yeah it should have been noted that the grip probably won’t work for people with wide ish hands. They designed it as an edc blade so they’re trying to make the overall length and weight as low as they could. If my hand was any wider it wouldn’t be a good fit, but thankfully it’s comfortable in hand for me. I guess I’ll see if it becomes uncomfortable after extended use. I do wish they would have extended the micarta over the exposed tang.

Back