Welcome! from James S. Piorek

Let me say welcome to the Blade Rigger forum (and thanks for hosting us, Bladeforums!). I am convinced that this forum will become not only interesting and informative tool about Blade Rigger products for you, but also a great way for me to find out what you would like to see from me.

Blade Rigger has grown in leaps and bounds over the last few years, and continues to expand. In fact, just yesterday (Monday) our completely refurbished web site went up that has numerous brand new products, especially in the SCP (Semi-Custom Production) division. The site has over 150 pages and as far as I know is the largest blade related web page on the net.

If you haven't seen the new version click here!

Blade Rigger has also expanded its focus into the martial arts realm offering defensive sticks, stick-harnessing, and training bags and equipment. Blade Rigger has also stepped up its blade and harness systems adding several new and exciting products in the last few months. Be sure to be looking for the three Credit Card Blade systems, the Wing Bag(TM) and the unreleased Administrator(TM) harness.

As for this forum, please feel free to ask any questions, or make suggestions for new products. We're all in this together, and I believe that collectively we can do even more to revolutionize this great industry.

Tell me what you think; I look forward to your thoughts!

Sincerely,

James S. Piorek
Proprietor
JSP Blade Rigger L.L.C.

Oh wow! A new forum! Welcome, Mr. Piorek!

I was just thinking of Bladerigger knives after receiving a pile of old knife magazines and saw many Bladerigger ads in them. Someone must have read my mind.

Jani

------------------
Two important questions in life:
Do they have a catalog?
Did you know there's a town called "Batman" in Turkey?

James:

Glad your forum's up & running! Looking forward to all the great stuff that's on the horizon!

------------------
Attila

James is one of the makers who delivers on time, and takes time to answer your questions.He also makes a quality product.
WELCOME JAMES !

Floyd O`Leary

Welcome James! JSP got some real cutting edge stuff. Love to see what he develops with BF member feedback.

sing

Welcome to the forums James! Glad to see a new forum here, its always noce to have some new posters.
smile.gif

------------------
Just because I talk to myself doesn't mean I'm crazy. What's wrong with getting a second opinion?

James- Wonderful to see you here. hope that all is well.
Dave Ellis, ABS,M.S.

------------------

James -

Great to "see" you!

I was wondering where you had gone to when you disappeared off of KF!

Back