What do you drive?

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

It's a car with authority, style, and power. Almost enough power....

We're just finishing the installation and tuning of a Twin Turbo kit from GTM. Dyno results are a bit high: 530hp at the wheels. It's a 5-speed auto so it will live better around 500whp. Corvette ZR-1 power at half the cost.

:thumbup:

Coop

2002 Ford Ranger FX. Will be driving this at least until my Son is done college in 2 years. Its a great truck. I've had it since brand new.

08 Hyundai Accent

Cheap to buy
Cheap to maintain
Cheap to plate
Cheap to insure
Cheap to drive

Cheap cheap cheap

Just got my back taxes paid off---but she's coming back for more child support (on top of the crap load she already gets)--doubt that goes anywhere because the state did their re-evaluation less that a year ago and I've made the same amount for the last 3 years or so. I do everything right and she's still a B. Sorry, just venting.

So maybe someday I'll get something better---but it has been a good car and I have no complaints. Gets me where I'm going. Gets 30-35 in town and 40 on the hwy---I only use 5 gallons a week and it has a 10 gallon tank---every payday on Friday---I still have a half a tank of gas and I just throw $20 bucks in it to top her off. Change the oil and filter myself every 5k miles.

Last edited:
'91 F-150 work truck
'03 Impala comfort car

And now this:

303igt5.jpg

34rhml1.jpg

1962 Falcon fordoor with '68 Mustang 200 and three in the floor.

'04 Toyota Rav4 AWD for the Mrs. and an '08 Honda Ridgeline for me.

Like Clint Eastwood, I prefer to tool around in a 1972 Ford Torino.
5244220044_large.jpg

chin_6_4_05_3.JPG

5244220023_medium.jpg

5244220225_medium.jpg

5244220046_medium.jpg

Never have to smog her. Easy to find in a parking lot. Able to tow an M1 Abrams in an emergency.

It's a Windsor, an easy way to tell is by looking at the valve covers. If they are slanted, it's a Windsor, if they are parallel to the ground it's a Cleveland.

Here's a shot of the interior:
5244220063_medium.jpg

It's a Windsor, an easy way to tell is by looking at the valve covers. If they are slanted, it's a Windsor, if they are parallel to the ground it's a Cleveland.

Here's a shot of the interior:
5244220063_medium.jpg

Also very nice! I had a Ranchero in the same year with the "C". I miss it.:eek:

I have a 2003 Dodge Dakota Quad cab I drive as my work truck, and the Wife drives a 2001 Ford Escape. Then there is this.

2010 Camaro 2SS

6.2L 6speed

060.jpg

059.jpg

061-1.jpg

It won't cram into a tight spot that's for sure. I try to park away from everyone. It takes up a lot of space. Transformer....that's funny because I have been told that it has a mad look on it's "face".

Around the ranch 2004 powerstroke F250 with flat bed and cake feeder everywhere else either a 2010 F350 4door lb powerstroke or 2010 f350 powerstroke king ranch dually. Also a couple of good cow ponies. I would love to ease around a while in a raptor but I would wreck it in a hurry. I like that color of blue by the way.

Back