What kind of folder do you carry?

Great property!

Thanks, I’m certainly not looking forward to mowing all the grass but being able to just walk off and go play in the trees will make it worth it! I also plan to start planting fruit trees and rows of pines for future Christmas trees to take up a little space too.

yoko yoko I’ve been leaving corn cobs out and your opponent is putting on a little weight….fyi.

Thanks, I’m certainly not looking forward to mowing all the grass but being able to just walk off and go play in the trees will make it worth it! I also plan to start planting fruit trees and rows of pines for future Christmas trees to take up a little space too.

yoko yoko I’ve been leaving corn cobs out and your opponent is putting on a little weight….fyi.
Psssh leave a beer in there.....I know we both know who the winner will be

Hahahaha

HaZgn4.jpg

Sneaky Saturday with a bit of a confession... I own a CobraTec😱 I've got to say, this new bolster release "Trapper" auto is a huge departure from their normal stuff and definitely will have me keeping more of an eye on them in the future...it's THAT good🤯
1000015424.jpg

Sneaky Saturday with a bit of a confession... I own a CobraTec😱 I've got to say, this new bolster release "Trapper" auto is a huge departure from their normal stuff and definitely will have me keeping more of an eye on them in the future...it's THAT good🤯
View attachment 2498749

My wallet thanks you .... not. You made me order one. Daughter #1 has the knife gene, she will love it ....

I actually haven’t carried any of these yet except the Shortcut since they just came in recently but I still wanted to participate.

I finally got my first Grimsmo. I got picked for one of the lotteries and this was pretty much my ideal configuration. I know I probably overpaid a little not going secondary market but most of the ones that were really significantly cheaper seemed problematic and I kind of wanted one direct from the maker for my first. I’d like to get a Norseman in addition to this Rask but I will certainly go secondary market for that given their “accelerated depreciation.” Action on this guy is pretty fantastic, if you like a guillotine close it’s probably the best I’ve handled.

I also have been wanting a side-opener automatic since my only other one is an LCC that needs refurbishing and this XM-18 popped up at a nice price so I grabbed it. Great kick, typical Hinderer ergos, seems like a nice chunky piece of blade steel.

And finally I jumped on the Shortcut preorder a couple months back and got this guy. It’s a super high fidget factor fun little guy and since the blades are replaceable I have no hesitation in cutting nasty crap like sandpaper with it.

IMG_8051.jpeg

IMG_8052.jpeg

IMG_8053.jpeg

Back