What kind of folder do you carry?

That small 31 is back in it's box, and the Iron Pup is back in my pocket...it graciously let's the Voron have 2-3 days/week.View attachment 2014546
Still one of these in the RFP most of the time.
Since the old picture is gone, I'll add a new one.
KQrcNhj.jpeg

I can’t really justify another CRK but I would really like a full-size Insingo blade…
Insingo blade shape is so useful around the house . Seems like CRKs are trading at pretty low / reasonable values.. esp if you’re good with s45vn and don’t need magnacut . I’ve actually rounded out my CRK collection lately while prices have been reasonable

Lorien Lorien I got mine today, it is a great knife. Even my wife liked it. I can't wait to put it to work.
thanks for the support! Mine's in the pocket every day, I haven't made any adjustments to any fastener and it's still tight and operates very smooth. I'm really happy with how well made it is, and by how it's affordable enough for most people to buy. As much as it would be cool to design something that sells in the higher price echelon, my blue collar inclination makes me happy that pretty much any working person can get this solid lil tool and depend on it for what it is.

Back