What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

So I got a couple of free minutes and though I might try and see what the next pre-order may be (knowing full well that it won't take place until 2024). Using these five threads:

Interest thread to establish poll options.
Poll #1
Poll #2
Poll #3
Poll #4

I determined that:

Shiv won both poll #1 and the total percentage of all polls (its preorder is in the books).
EDC won poll #2 but came in third in total polling at 64.4%.
10" Medium Chopper got the poll #4 win and the third most total at 64.9%.
Boot Dagger got the win in poll #3 and 57.9% of the total vote.

Tater got 59.7%
HDFK got 56.3%
D2 Skinner got 48.6%

I'd still prefer a Tater over a Boot Dagger but they're neck and neck in the polling. I have a couple of awesome Dozier D2 skinners already, now make that a supper hard CPK Cruwear Skinner and who knows where it would poll. I'd also love to see the interest in a CPK three finger Bowie in Magnacut. Caveat: I have more than likely made errors in my math.

So I got a couple of free minutes and though I might try and see what the next pre-order may be (knowing full well that it won't take place until 2024). Using these five threads:

Interest thread to establish poll options.
Poll #1
Poll #2
Poll #3
Poll #4

I determined that:

Shiv won both poll #1 and the total percentage of all polls (its preorder is in the books).
EDC won poll #2 but came in third in total polling at 64.4%.
10" Medium Chopper got the poll #4 win and the third most total at 64.9%.
Boot Dagger got the win in poll #3 and 57.9% of the total vote.

Tater got 59.7%
HDFK got 56.3%
D2 Skinner got 48.6%

I'd still prefer a Tater over a Boot Dagger but they're neck and neck in the polling. I have a couple of awesome Dozier D2 skinners already, now make that a supper hard CPK Cruwear Skinner and who knows where it would poll. I'd also love to see the interest in a CPK three finger Bowie in Magnacut. Caveat: I have more than likely made errors in my math.
Thanks for listing the poll results. The Boot Dagger and Medium Chopper definitely get my votes! :cool:

Coming back around to say a simple block handled puukko design with no guard :)

4.25 - 4.3 inch handle, 3.75 - 4 inch blade. Ever so slightly angled spine with bottom of the blade profile that meets so the blade sits symmetrically off the handle with no downward cant.

Back