What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I am like fish out of water with my crude working class manerisms and old motorbike
I R Not attempting to be a "smart" ... (or "dum")... a§. 😇

S'long as your "old" motorbike reliably (and presumably "comfortably" and economically, else you would have gotten a different now "old" motorbike years ago.) gets you from "point A" to "Point B" and back ...
WHY on any planet you care to mention in ALL of the multi-verses, would you want to trade it in on a new motorbike that may not reliably, comfortably, and economically get you from point A to B and back again?!? 🤯😳😁

B Sides ... ain't the taxation on a new one higher, and the new ones don't go as far on a liter of gasoline?🤔🤨

Last edited:
Heading up to Klamath Falls, Oregon in a short while for paint at the Home Depot and lunch at the el Aguave Mexican Restaurant. No doctors appointments there today so it'll be a good day for Cindy to catch up on her shopping. This 501 Squire will be just right for today's travels.

zqh2dGq.jpg
szGDQbE.jpg

The new one. Tried to capture the pearlescent fleck. #48 Tomato

Getting some work done on the truck before I go into actual work this afternoon. Just putting in a new battery & saw it could use a new terminal bolt, so the Imperial Kamp-King is helping out with that.
Speaking of which I put a new bail on the Imperial when I got off of work. A quick shout out to knifeswapper knifeswapper at CK for the bails. I've made them for knives in the past but these are so much easier. Not to mention better quality. I went ahead & bought a few & a couple of slips from his business 😉

Anyway I hope y'all are having a great week so far!

IMG_20240516_115405893_HDR~2.jpg

The large & small bail comparison. I put the small on the Kamp-King since the holes didn't go all the way through the handle 👍

IMG_20240516_123357220_HDR~2.jpg

Speechless🫢!!!

Thank you Mr. R. 😊 :thumbsup:
I had some of them off my magnet display board for a rub down with a microfiber cloth and thought they might look handsome in a picture, as a group.

Had Little Valley on my mind this morning as well Primble Primble
z7sSFJf.jpeg

Not surprised to see the "Whittler Guru" come up with a Carpenters Whittler. One of my very favorite knives, that model. :thumbsup:🦖
Whittlers are where it’s at ! ............ I heard somebody say that. ;)🤣
Love the pair ! :thumbsup:😍😍

Locking Knife of the Week is an oak-handled Opignel No. 8 my daughter bought for me in Spain once upon a time:

- GT

Pigly wiggly ......... the three little pigs ! :thumbsup:😲 I thought my No. 8 collection was hot .......... now I see it's not !
Love it ! :thumbsup:😍🤣

Me too!!!
:thumbsup:🤣 Thank you Dale !

Last edited:
Getting some work done on the truck before I go into actual work this afternoon. Just putting in a new battery & saw it could use a new terminal bolt, so the Imperial Kamp-King is helping out with that.
Speaking of which I put a new bail on the Imperial when I got off of work. A quick shout out to knifeswapper knifeswapper at CK for the bails. I've made them for knives in the past but these are so much easier. Not to mention better quality. I went ahead & bought a few & a couple of slips from his business 😉

Anyway I hope y'all are having a great week so far!

View attachment 2572827

The large & small bail comparison. I put the small on the Kamp-King since the holes didn't go all the way through the handle 👍

View attachment 2572828

They do look pretty stout ! :thumbsup:😍

Busy week, finally reporting for duty here. Probably not going to catch up this point, but always fun to participate in this juggernaut of a thread.

Etr6ZxZh.jpg

Yesterday's WW carry. Funny thing is, yesterday when I put these in in my pocket I thought, it was Tuesday, and could find no alliterative or inernet knife-carry rotation justification for a Northfield Ironwood drop point and a mini Cocobolo fixed blade. Then I decided "Hey, I'm a rebel I can carry any knife I want!" and got out the door.

KG9SEVjh.jpg

Fast forward to this morning. I went downstairs to get a WW carry ( I always do Wooden Wednesday. Why? Who wouldn't want wood?). Went with some Blood and Iron, cool. Checked phone, it's Thursday... Well I'm not sure where I lost a day, that's the kind of week it's been, at least I can qualify for Three Blade Thursday here plus I love this carry. Not that I need internet knife stuff to get dressed, mind you ;)
Good to read ya'll, make your day lovely and look forward reading your posts whenever I can. Just have to kill this dragon first. With pocketknives.

Back