What's happening in the David Mary Custom shop?

IMG-6536.jpg

My two favorite scales are the top row right and top row left!

I kinda wish both were mine and not just the Prevail... 🥰

Following David’s work here, I have a whole new respect for knife handles and the craftsmanship that goes into making them. I never really thought of them before as little more than something to give you a good grip on that sharpened slab of steel; but now I see that in addition to the skills required to produce the solid functioning blade part, it’s a whole separate realm being able to envision what you want it to look like, and then actually creating it. These creations of David’s are both unique and beautiful, and I’m proud to be lucky enough to own of a few of them.

Speaking of done, these need only sharpening, wash/dry, makers marks and sheaths. I will be coming here in the morning to take care of that and should still be able to get to the post office with all of them packaged up before Steve shows up with the van.

IMG-6558.jpg

Speaking of done, these need only sharpening, wash/dry, makers marks and sheaths. I will be coming here in the morning to take care of that and should still be able to get to the post office with all of them packaged up before Steve shows up with the van.

IMG-6558.jpg
That Wharnificent is spectacular…who do I need to bribe so it could be on it’s way to my fold? 😂🤣

Back