What's Next? . . . The ALL NEW 2nd Generation BADGER ATTACK ERGO!!!!

Jerry Busse

The next special offer coming your way tonight is the Second Generation Badger Attack Ergo . . . . :eek::thumbup::D

The Second Generation Badger Attack E is a complete redesign. Whereas the original BAE had the same size handles, choil, and blade width as the Steel Heart E, this entire platform has been downsized making it a superb dayhiker and EDC for places where 5" is the maximum blade length.:thumbup:

The blade is robust enough to handle anything you can throw at it while maintaining excellent blade geometry for cutting and slicing.:thumbup:

The second generation BAE is destined for greatness and will be highly sought after by those who miss out on this special offer!

So, don't miss out!!!:thumbup:

Let's Drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry:D

2nd Generation BAE Specs:
Blade Length: Just under 5" (4.95")
Overall Length: 10 1/4" (10.25")
Blade Width: 1 9/16" (1.5625")
Blade Thickness: 7/32" (.218")
Steel: INFI
Hardness: 58-60 Rc

Base Price: $287.00

2nd Generation Badger Attack Ergo. . . .

Here is shot of the all new BAE next to the Steel Heart E for comparison.

I'm in....AGAIN!

I'll take a muddy/tan...should make the honey badger feel right at home in its natural habitat

That was a close one but I'm safe for this week. Congrats for all you guys picking one up

Holy Cow, Boss! WOW! Freakin' Awesome! Merry Christmas and I hope Santa brings you something sharp and a bottle of scotch! :)

-Will

Any LB treatment or holes in the handle? I like the design, but it looks like it may be a bit handle-heavy for my preferences.

And a big sigh of relief....
I like it; but there's no pull - the wallet is safe.
Enjoy, hogs!

Any LB treatment or holes in the handle? I like the design, but it looks like it may be a bit handle-heavy for my preferences.

There are lightening holes in the handle. :thumbup:

It is very well balanced. :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbup:

Jerry
:D

Will there be a $20 G10 upgrade, so that it will match my SHE? Please? Merry Christmas and what a great way to end the year! !

Whew...safe on this one. A little disappointed though, I was hoping to score my first ASH1, or a BM.

Congrats to all of you who score one!

Hmm... competition for the SOB from the 2BA-e. Noice!

Looks like the same (or very similar) blade as the BATAC -- sturdy and wide/tall for its length. The main difference is that the Ergo handle is shorter than the TAC handle, which is good given that the BATAC was long for its blade length. Here are the BATAC specs for comparison (followed by BAe specs in parentheses):

Blade length: 5.00" (4.95")
Overall length: 10.75" (10.25")
Blade Width: 1.5625" (1.5625")
Blade Thickness: .187" (.218")

Oh, and good score opportunity for the Texas Hogs! :thumbup:

Back