Which CPK are you carrying today?

These days, I carry this a lot ... packing boxes, etc. Doesn't even warrant seperate photos every day.

i-tVCbGTr-X2.jpg

The UF2 is a fantastic knife!!
ALL CPKs are fantastic knives! Seriously!

For me, it just comes down to if I'll use them or not. I love the ones I have so much, it's hard to imagine anything taking up their time in my rotation/use schedule, even other CPKs.

I think the only things better than the knives are the people that make up the community

I'm getting real curious about the UF2 these days. Wondering if I'd like it enough to keep it. Seems like a solid knife, but every CPK is above average by a good margin in that regard.
D dericdesmond started a fun thought experiment last year when the HDFK aftermarket started soaring with a simple;
"UF2>HDFK"

When considering this statement, even comparing them with use together, I'm 50% +/- .... 10 15 20%

Both are brilliant

Even if I use one of my CPKs far less than others (the EDC comes to mind), I am still not inclined to get rid of any of them. It would be instant regret with no guarantees of being able to replace them if the fancy takes me later on.

Even if I use one of my CPKs far less than others (the EDC comes to mind), I am still not inclined to get rid of any of them. It would be instant regret with no guarantees of being able to replace them if the fancy takes me later on.

I agree 10000000 percent

Although I did sell a UF2 I had a second of and recently a SDFK (I'll post pics of why I sold it soon as I get what I was lucky enough to purchase from a kind member)

These knives are fantastic......crazy enough a lot of what I have, have a sentimental attachment to them!

Back