Widow needs help finding two Tree Brand Boker Knives

My husband passed in 2020 and I'm at the point where I'm trying to sell his knives. However, I need to know the correct names, model #'s, etc so that I can locating pricing information and know what to sell them at.
I'm having problems locating two of the Böker knives I have (I know this forum is for Böker USA, but there I didn't see one for Böker Germany):

1) I've got a Böker 707B folding Knife with the original box, sheath, inserts, etc. The box is labeled 707B. However, when I do a search on this knife the ones I'm finding look very different than the one I have. What am I missing?? Here is a link to the pictures of the knife, box, etc. Böker 707B

2) I've got the same problem as above with a Böker 7207. Here is a link to my photos of it: Böker 7207

Last edited:
Both are Boker Top Locks.
The 707B appears to have been all black, while the inserts on yours are lighter.
The 7207 looks right except for that same issue.
Perhaps the inserts fade with age/use?
Somebody more familiar with the product would be better able to answer that

Last edited:
Both are Boker Top Locks.
The 707B appears to have been all black, while the inserts on yours are lighter.
The 7207 looks right except for that same issue.
Perhaps the inserts fade with age/use?
Somebody more familiar with the product would be better able to answer that
The lightness of the black is due to me lightening it in Photoshop to show the details. Taking a photo of something all black with an iPhone is pretty tough.
b

I keep an Excel spreadsheet of all my knives. Brand, model, purchase date, purchase price, where purchased, type of steel (if known) and a general comments column where I list things like "with leather sheath" or "delrin scales" or "stacked leather handle," etc. The last column is an estimated value based on manufacturer's website, dealer websites or actual ebay sales. There are actually 2 workbook tabs - one for firearms and one for knives. There's only 2 problems: first, I'm not sure my wife would know to look for the spreadsheet it in the event of my passing and second, I'm afraid she might try to sell them for what I told her I paid for them!

I keep an Excel spreadsheet of all my knives. Brand, model, purchase date, purchase price, where purchased, type of steel (if known) and a general comments column where I list things like "with leather sheath" or "delrin scales" or "stacked leather handle," etc. The last column is an estimated value based on manufacturer's website, dealer websites or actual ebay sales. There are actually 2 workbook tabs - one for firearms and one for knives. There's only 2 problems: first, I'm not sure my wife would know to look for the spreadsheet it in the event of my passing and second, I'm afraid she might try to sell them for what I told her I paid for them!
Not sure this helps with the matter. 🤔

Back