• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tlovesknife

Gold Member
These are the watches and the shoes that I have. I am interested in trading these all as a bundle. Some of my interests are in fixed blades and folding knives. Let me know what you have. I’m open to offers.

ONLY serious offers please, I have had multiple people contact me and then never comment back. If that is your plan, don't bother.

G-Shock GAB2100-1A. Only worn a couple of times. This is a solar powered G-Shock watch with a carbon fiber core. It is also Bluetooth compatible. I have the warranty card and the directions to operate book for it.

Timex T19281 i-control. It's in great condition, just a few marks, and still in perfect working order.

Vintage style Calculator Casio WR-3208. Watch works great and no issues. Some small marks on the bracelet.

G-Shock GD-100W7. All white watch works perfectly. Slight patina fading on the bracelet bands.

Wolverine Kickstart 6 inch waterproof boots. They are a size 11.5. They are worn, so there is some slight wear to the bottom and to the side of the tread and there is one slight mark on the toe of the left boot, but that can be buffed out and if you're gonna use these shoes for hard work, it's not gonna matter anyways. It also comes with its box.

IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3712.jpeg

IMG_3719.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back