After Sale Lounge

I was gonna pass mine down anyway. Really was just curious if I could still compete. Now only 8 need to pass. 😁
I would have been in trouble if I had made it in the top 9. I have no business buying another sword. But I wouldn’t have been able to resist. So then I wouldn’t be able to make rent. No big deal. When they come to collect. I could just decapitate them. Then go on the run with my ninja sword strapped to my back.

I would have been in trouble if I had made it in the top 9. I have no business buying another sword. But I wouldn’t have been able to resist. So then I wouldn’t be able to make rent. No big deal. When they come to collect. I could just decapitate them. Then go on the run with my ninja sword strapped to my back.
That's the spirit lol

R
U
ME

R
U
ME
2??

Back