Andrew Jordan Custom Knifes

Hello all, I am assisting a widow with the sale of her husbands knifes and guns. While I have sold a number of knifes on BF, the following has me stumped. There are three tactical knifes built by Andrew Jordan, each with a different blade design. The only markings on the blades are written in Arabic. Can anybody enlighten me on Jordan? Thanks

Any pics.....Makers mark????? Jordan.com is one I know.....Beautiful work he does and excellent sheaths!!

Pics always help!!

Hello all, I am assisting a widow with the sale of her husbands knifes and guns. While I have sold a number of knifes on BF, the following has me stumped. There are three tactical knifes built by Andrew Jordan, each with a different blade design. The only markings on the blades are written in Arabic. Can anybody enlighten me on Jordan? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3195.jpeg
    IMG_3195.jpeg
    408.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3196.jpeg
    IMG_3196.jpeg
    638.7 KB · Views: 10
Not the same gentleman unfortunately...... Those are some neat blades....Best of luck...

Interesting to see that those knives are made in the Netherlands. some years back at the SHOT Show I was introduced to a Procurement Agent for Jordan, who was going to have the same knife (Middle one) made by a knife maker in Missouri, whose name I forget, and Ernie Emerson was going to go to Jordan to teach how to use the knife and I was going along to do an article on all of it. Nothing came of it, and I later learned even with his Royal Connection, that Procurement Agent got too greedy and was "Retired" to France. John

Bringing up this thread but none of these are knives made by Andrew jordan. Andrew is a friend of mine and showed it to him. Itā€™s not made by me is what he said. This is my jordan and similar what he offers.
IMG_0910.jpeg

Back