• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Arizona Busses

on_the_edge

Gold Member
1. Mole Jack - $340 by MO, $350 by PP SPF!!!

2. Paul's Hatchet - $205 by MO, $211 by PP SPF!!!

Mole Jack- I'm the original owner here. Never used, carried, or sharpened INFI. It is as received from Busse, and comes with a cardboard sheath only.

Paul's Hatchet- I am not the original owner, but IIRC, it is also unused, uncarried, and never sharpened after it came from Busse. It is INFI and as I received it, nearly perfect. There is a slight ding in the coating at the rear that I tried to capture in the second pic. It is very, very small and, according to its original owner, was there when he got it from Busse. It comes with the Busse factory sheath.

Prices are for items shipped CONUS via USPS Priority and will be insured. The first "I'll take _____" in this thread gets it. No trades at this time please.

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

I'll take the hatchet, PROVIDED that it has the micarta handle, and is not one of the later cord wrapped models.
email sent.
2. Paul's Hatchet - $210 by MO, $216 by PP

WM,

It is only the cord wrapped handle.

Sorry about the links. I can't do anything it until tonight. They were working last night.

I'll take the hatchet Cord Wrapped and All ;) Please email me your paypal addy.

Ban

Ban, e-mail inbound.

Some questions have come up on the Mole Jack. Here are the stats as best as I could tell by eyeballing it:

tip to micarta - just shy of 6.5"
OAL tip to skull crusher tip - @ 12 1/8"
thickness is 3/8
width is about 1 9/16"

Knick Knack Patty Wack, I'll give that mole a home!

Meaning . . . I'll take it.

"Mole! Bloody mole! We're not supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole winking me in the face!

I am taking off for the evening but send me an email of how you want to be paid, either PP or Money Order in US currency.

Back