• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Bohler K390 project

Do you do work in progress pics etc.....Certainly would be enlightening...........

When is the projected finish date???? I might have to start playing lotto🤔

Only way I could possibly get one of these now with my current shit-uation......

I come back here probably once a week to drool.......😉

Do you do work in progress pics etc.....Certainly would be enlightening...........

Only way I could possibly get one of these now with my current shit-uation......

Just sell some stuff and make it work! Farid knives are certainly worth it!

Thank you for your interest, it keeps me going.
I have several projects in front of this one, but the parts are all waterjet cut already, once I have finished other projects on my bench then I will start this one, it will be done in 2024.
Let me know if you are at some point able to add your name to the project, speak to you soon.
Farid Mehr

Thank you for your interest, it keeps me going.
I have several projects in front of this one, but the parts are all waterjet cut already, once I have finished other projects on my bench then I will start this one, it will be done in 2024.
Let me know if you are at some point able to add your name to the project, speak to you soon.
Farid Mehr

Thank you.. Much appreciated...... Believe me I'm scheming. I DO WANT IN.........Hopefully I'll get there..🙏

Back