Carothers and Guns

Just installed my comp and modified the holster. Can't wait to get out to the range for some trigger time
This is likely a brilliant set up from my experience. My 43x + Volker comp makes me think these slim 9mm are missing 4 ounces of slide mass and are de facto tuned to a comp in a way that I prefer over say an under sprung G17! Have fun with the new set up!

I'm headed to the cabin next weekend and among other things there'll be some enjoyment of firearms. Recently mounted a new, higher magnification scope on one of my .22s with the hope of trying it at 2-300+ yards. Was plugging some numbers into a ballistics calculator. If I'm zeroed at 50 yards and want to attempt a 400 yard shot I'll either have to dial to compensate or aim 24¼' high.

🤣

I'm headed to the cabin next weekend and among other things there'll be some enjoyment of firearms. Recently mounted a new, higher magnification scope on one of my .22s with the hope of trying it at 2-300+ yards. Was plugging some numbers into a ballistics calculator. If I'm zeroed at 50 yards and want to attempt a 400 yard shot I'll either have to dial to compensate or aim 24¼' high.

🤣
That sounds like my 300blackout. I love it for 100 yards and in but after that you really have to lob them in there.

5AVNrCe.jpeg

Back