GP Knives Exclusive Manix 2 just dropped

Just ordered one in black DLC. I've been out of the knife world for a while. I've got all of my grail knives now, but the Manix is my favorite Spyderco knife. Great blade steel, excellent sharpening from the factory and 99% of the time perfect action and blade centering. These knives will do just as well as the more expensive knives out there at any task you give them. Glad to be back into the knife world again. This knife will make a great companion to my Olight Seeker 4 Pro in black and white.

I’ve got an aluminum ball cage and ceramic ball on the way. I plan to dye the scales midnight blue while it’s apart. Flytanium says the ball cage won’t work due to pinned construction. I told them it was screw together. They said it wouldn’t work - because their web page says it won’t. Didn’t would like a great answer but we’ll see!
Came here to find an answer to this question. I just got the Manix 2 LW in MagnaCut. I don’t like the feel of the plastic ball cage. Any success using the flytanium aluminum ball cage in your LW? Thanks!

Back