How long will it take!!!!

Ok, I am starting some $hit.
I talked to Ban about a knife on 12-30-2012. Lets see how long it takes until I have this piece of Ban's beauty in my grubby little mitts!!
We are at 5 days and counting!!!
Let the journey BEGIN!!

Day 31.
I eagerly check my email to see if there is any message from Ban, the page loads. I hold my breath.....
Ahhhh disappointed again.
Still holding out!!

Day 31.
I eagerly check my email to see if there is any message from Ban, the page loads. I hold my breath.....
Ahhhh disappointed again.
Still holding out!!

You are funny little brother ;)

Whatever you ordered, it will be worth the wait! What did you order?

40 days and still STRONG!!!!
I ordered a sweet little blade for EDC at work.

I tried to get a Ban knife for over a year. I finally just gave up.

NEVER give up!!
Ban's knives are defintely worth it! I've got a santoku from him, and just got the word today that sweet little EDC recurve tanto he finished recently will be coming my way. I asked him about one in March of last year, and he gave me the heads up today. So......if you've got the time, and the dimes, his stuff is most defintely worth the wait.

My Inbox is gets pretty crazy from junkmail. Messages also sometimes get caught in my spam folder. Email me again if I don't respond within a week.

Cool.:D I was starting to think I had offended you or pissed you off in some way or something. Sent an apology email and everything just to see and be safe.

I just fired off another email through your website (I was responding directly to the email I got from you 10 days ago before) a few minutes ago. I'll also post a quick question on your Visitor Messages here also to be safe in case the filter gets me again.

Last edited:
I hope you have loads of patience! I've been waiting well over a year. I bought a lot of knives since, but my BT4 is the one I am the most excited about. One day Ban will get to work on my order :)

I ordered a bt-4 in 3v. I've been waiting for a year now on a Gareth Bull when I was quoted 3 months so I think I can manage being patient on the bt-4!

You guys crack me up. Haters will take this great opportunity to slam me. A few will have the right to gripe. At the end of the day, it is what it is....and will not speed anything up.

Back