new compact bushcrafter

Mark,

I think both are great. If I needed a sheath that I was using around game, kydex is a no brained. Otherwise $15 for leather is likewise a no brained.

Lorenzo

Hey Mark, I found my package midnight Mon. night, when I got back from a few days on a little mountian here in Ooltewah Tennessee "Well Dayton to be exact", Friends cabin. Knife has a nice heft to it. I love the knife and the leather sheath. Some rugged stuff, now I can't wait to get out and test it. Best Iv'e ever had. Simple but very sweet. OH and your Daughter did nice job sanding that cocobola. Great handle.

Appreciate you,

cajun

Hey Mark, I found my package midnight Mon. night, when I got back from a few days on a little mountian here in Ooltewah Tennessee "Well Dayton to be exact", Friends cabin. Knife has a nice heft to it. I love the knife and the leather sheath. Some rugged stuff, now I can't wait to get out and test it. Best Iv'e ever had. Simple but very sweet. OH and your Daughter did nice job sanding that cocobola. Great handle.

Appreciate you,

cajun

Any chance of getting some pictures of your knife? I have one on order and am really looking forward to it.

Any chance of getting some pictures of your knife? I have one on order and am really looking forward to it.

Here is a picture of mine:

IMAG0048.jpg

That looks awesome. It is the same configuration I got. How are you liking it? It seem like sometimes when you see a smaller blade you lose the handle length but this one looks perfect. Thanks for the teaser! :)

Check this out! Getting closer! From the top, a green, a green burlap over green canvas with red liners(gonna have to get a little more $for this one!), and three tan! Still have finish work and polish the handles...
2011-02-08_09-11-44_632.jpg

I have received mine today and I am really really happy! What a fantastic little user... Thanks again!

That second tan one is calling my name.

Edited to add they all look outstanding!

Last edited:
Really late to the party ...lol Love the looks of these knives! Post up some pics of the knives you received guys.

Not a problem. One of my favorites!

DSCF0003.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010245.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010240.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010239.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010233.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010231.jpg